PhotoFeaturedFaces of Food Allergies 2014

Faces of Food Allergies

Faces of Food Allergies
Food Allergy Awareness Week May 11-17, 2014

Add Comment

Comments (5)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Add your child's photo to the Faces of Food Allergies Photo Sharing Campaign!  Your participation shows the public and your child that children with food allergies can lead full and happy lives.

Adding a photo also enters you to win one of four allergy-friendly gift packages worth $150. Official Rules

TO ADD YOUR PHOTOS:

• If you are visiting us via your computer, just login (or register if you haven't yet), and once you are logged in, there is a button at the top right of our Clips section that says, "UPLOAD NEW".
  • If you are visiting our site via a mobile device and are on mobile view, on the menu, scroll down to Clips and  tap  + Upload New and choose a photo to upload. Most mobile devices are supported.

TO VIEW THE PHOTOS:

Members will be adding their photos daily, and it is nice for kids to see the photos of other children with food allergies.  Visit the Faces of Food Allergies: Food Allergy Awareness 2014 clip set to view them.

WINNERS AND PRIZES:

We have four grand prizes to give away that are filled with allergy-friendly goodies and each prize is worth $150. We will announce winners during Food Allergy Awareness Week May 11-17. Winners must have registered with a valid email in order to receive our notification. 

Faces-prizes

PRIVACY TIPS:

Keep in mind that media (photos, videos, etc)  added to our CLIPS area and comments on those CLIPS are open to the public to see. To protect your privacy, you can strip location data from the photos you share.

In the menu bar above that starts with  "Home Community Forums"... you will find "Manage" (when you are logged in).

Click Manage and then select Your Personal Settings to update the following:

• Keep My Online Status Private
  • Don't Display My Birthday (Note: year is never shown)
  • Prevent New Dialogs From Being Sent To You
  • Strip location data from all photos that I upload (this will remove any metadata built into your camera/phone that may embed your location in your photos)

You can also Manage your privacy settings by visiting this link: http://community.kidswithfooda...rg/personal_settings

Attachments

Photos (1)