School Employees Honored for Saving Little Girl's Life
Three Rochester school staff members were honored for quickly assessing an allergic reaction and promptly treating a student for anaphylaxis.
The parents of a 4-year old Rochester girl say they're grateful their daughter is alive. On Tuesday night, they joined the Rochester school board in thanking three staff members they say saved her. The three staff members say they were simply doing their job. One that requires teamwork, understanding a plan, and in this case, quick action.