PhotoFaces of Food Allergies 2013

Faces of Food Allergies 2013

Faces of Food Allergies 2013
Share a photo and join us in spreading food allergy awareness!

Add Comment

Comments (2)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

You must register to share a photo.  Once you are logged in, a button will appear that says, "Upload New". Please be aware that these photos are available to be viewed by the public.  

Privacy tips for members who would like to add photos:

Keep in mind that media (photos, videos, etc)  added to our CLIPS area and posts on those CLIPS are open to the public to see. 

In the menu bar above that starts with  "Home Community Forums"... you will find "Manage" (when you are logged in).

Click Manage and then select Your Personal Settings to update the following:

• Keep My Online Status Private
  • Don't Display My Birthday (Note: year is never shown)
  • Prevent New Dialogs From Being Sent To You
  • Strip location data from all photos that I upload (this will remove any metadata built into your camera/phone that may embed your location in your photos)

You can also Manage your privacy settings by visiting this link: http://community.kidswithfooda...rg/personal_settings

We will be randomly selecting winners during the week of May 13-17 from all photos submitted. Each member will be entered once, no matter how many photos they upload.  Winners will be announced on Facebook and our forums.  You must have provided a valid email address on your registration in order for us to contact you regarding your prize.

Thank you!

Be sure to check out:
A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
8201 Corporate Drive Suite 1000 Landover, MD 20785
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->