PhotoFaces of Food Allergies 2018

Food Allergies and Eczema

Food Allergies and Eczema
Eczema

Add Comment

Comments (10)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

My son had bad eczema from 3 months to 3 yrs old. It was so bad he looked like he was burnt in a fire until we saw the best dermatologist in the city. She put us on a regimen and eliminated all his allergens and he is perfect now! I actually had him wrapped up for 2 years so he wouldn’t itch and scratch cause he use to become a bloody mess. 

Ohhh yeah! Pollen is bad right now. The best thing to do is take a shower and wash your clothes right away. Pollen sticks to it! Yuck! 

I'll be praying for your daughter with those darn spring allergies! Stay healthy! ♡

Hmmm. Related to the photo? 

I think it's important to note that: 

-Eczema is easily managed by dietary changes. Before slapping some cream on it, caretakers need a broader view. Treat the cause, not the symptoms.

-Eczema looks painful, but fortunately, it's not. The worst thing you can do for it is touch/itch it. 

-Eczema is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a sign that change needs to be made. I'm grateful for that signal.

Yikes! That looks painful! I know you've had lots of great comments about ideas for change ... 

We will be using these photos to create a picture report with ideas to help improve the lives of these Faces of Food Allergies. Do you have an idea for change to add to your photo?

Kids With Food Allergies
A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
8201 Corporate Drive Suite 1000 Landover, MD 20785
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->