Skip to main content

Food Allergy Recall Alerts and Product Changes

Modern Family Star, Julie Bowen, Talks About Anaphylaxis

Family Circle shares a Q&A with actress Julie Bowen who recently has been spreading awareness about anaphylaxis, a life-threatening type of allergic reaction. Julie Bowen's son is allergic to peanuts, walnuts and bees, and has partnered with Mylan Specialty to raise awareness through the Get Schooled in Anaphylaxis initiative. "As my son gets older, I cant be with him all the time, protecting him. So, I need to know that when I cant be with him, the people...

Shrimp and Lobster Allergy Alert: Buitoni Spinach and Portobellow Mushroom All Natural Ravioli

Nestle Prepared Foods Company recalls Buitoni Spinach & Portobello Mushroom All Natural Ravioli due to undeclared shrimp & lobster. SOLON, Ohio , Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nestle Prepared Foods Company, doing business as Buitoni North America, is initiating a voluntary recall of 323 cases of BUITONI Spinach & Portobello Mushroom All Natural Ravioli with UPC code 24842-99186. It is possible that this product may instead contain a variety of BUITONI ravioli containing...

A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
1235 South Clark Street Suite 305, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->