Problem-Solving Challenges. Supporting Professionals. Celebrating Progress. Sharing Expertise.
Join FAAMA for this free conference. Conference content focuses on IgE mediated food allergy with risk for anaphylaxis and not other forms of adverse reactions to foods such as food intolerance. Professionals can earn continuing education credits. The focus of the academic conference content is for healthcare professionals.
See their website for more information and registration details. Registration closes August 1, 2016
When: Saturday, August 6, 2016, 8:00am to 1:30pm EDT
Where: The Kensington Hotel, Ann Arbor, MI
Who Should Attend:
- Healthcare Professionals (e.g., MDs, RNs, NPs, RDs, PAs, PharmDs, EMTs, faculty)
- Healthcare professionals from states other than Michigan are welcome to attend.
Also Welcome to Attend (Adults Only):
- School personnel
- University faculty/staff
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Parents & adult caregivers of children/adolescents with physician diagnosed food allergy
- Individuals 18 years of age and older with physician diagnosed food allergy
- Individuals from states other than Michigan are welcome to attend.