Mall Walk and Expo (in Philadelphia)
Mall Walk and Expo in Philadelphia
|September 9, 2012|
10am-1pm (registration starts at 9)
Plymouth Meeting Mall (indoors)
4th Annual Event and Fundraiser
To Benefit Kids With Food Allergies Foundation
Sunday, September 9
Registration is Free.
Pre-register for the event and your family will receive one free child's T-shirt. Extra T-shirts will be available for purchase at the registration table for $10 each.
Join us this year for a KFA fundraising walk (or stroll!), food allergy awareness, family entertainment and friendship. We encourage all families interested in supporting food allergy education and awareness to attend.
All activities will be held indoors, so no need to worry about the weather!
LOCATION: Plymouth Meeting Mall Directions
Registration at 9:00 a.m. (Save time and pre-register!)
Walk and Fundraiser from 10:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m.
• Interactive performance by "Food Allergies Rock" musician Kyle Dine
• Award-Winning Family-Friendly Magic of Kyle and Kelly
• Allergy-Friendly Exhibits from Elmwood Park Zoo
• Activities for Children
• Allergy-Friendly Businesses
• Book signings by Colette Martin, author of Learning to Bake Allergen Free and Sloane Miller, author of Allergic Girl.
• Raffles will include:
- Four one-day Park Hopper passes for Disney World good for two years (value $450)
-Two McCarter Theater (Princeton, NJ) tickets for its 2012-2013 Theater Series (value $120)
-One American Girl doll with Allergy Free Lunch (value $133)
-One Lego Star Wars Sith Collection (value $95)
Watch a video from a past fundraiser.