Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (5)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

She is beautiful!  Welcome to KFA   That sure is a long list of allergies.  Stop by our forums to introduce yourself and let us know how you manage food allergies at school.

P.S. My daughter used to have a lamb allergy too (she has outgrown it,) but I think you are the first person I've 'met' that also manages lamb as one of their allergens.  

Katie   
Penny, 4/2013, allergic to kiwi, eggs, peanuts, hazelnut, pineapple (numerous environmental allergies) (outgrew allergies to squash & lamb 8/2014; dairy & soy 10/2014)  |  Benji, 7/2017, allergic to eggs (dog allergy)

Did you know that our Safe Eatsยฎ recipe collection is the largest, searchable collection of allergy-friendly recipes?

Beautiful - and welcome to KFA!

Son, '04: ana. to dairy; egg (minus baked egg 8/7/17!), peanuts & tree nuts (minus almond), & shellfish (minus shrimp 5/16/16!)... enviro: cat & dog, dust mites, mold; also, penicillin allergy & OAS (oral allergy syndrome) allergic asthma

Daughter, '07: no known allergies; exercise-induced asthma

Son, '10: dust mite & weed allergy; illness-induced asthma

Daughter, '13: no known allergies

Daughter, '18: no known allergies

That's a confident looking girl! She looks like she knows how to handle food allergies ... can't wait to hear more about her and how you manage that super long list of allergies when you intro yourself on our forums! 

Cynthia

DD - 18 corn and apple, peanut, oat and soy 

Me - Avoiding celery in processed foods after RXN to celery

Learn the basics of food allergy management with KFA's online course - Enroll Today!

A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
1235 South Clark Street Suite 305, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->
Link copied to your clipboard.