Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (3)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Hi @Momof3n1allergy,

Welcome to KFA.  We have lots of great resources for those new to food allergies.  There is a link in my signature for some good starter resources.

Jen
Karli, 6/10/02, allergic to pn (passed tn challenge 1/14), allergic to penicillins and Omnicef, allergic to cats and dogs, sa's, eczema Shelby, 5/2/04, allergic to Omnicef, sa's, cats, eczema Maggie, 9/21/06, allergic to Omnicef, sa's, eczema Casey, 2/14/11, eczema

We're just starting the whole managing a good allergy story.  He was at the ER last Friday night after trying eggs.  He's had some reactions to a couple of antibiotics too, and he's been on the sensitive and soy formula due to the I tolerance of regular formula.  The ER doctor sent us home with a RX for the Epi-pen since his symptoms were pretty bad and reacted so quickly.  We were told NO more eggs. So the testing process begins. We'll be getting a referral tomorrow at his pediatrician visit.

Oh, my goodness! What a cutie pie! How long have you guys been managing an egg allergy? Don't forget to check out our Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers forum to find lots of great tips for managing these very active years with a food allergy!

Cynthia

DD - 18 corn and apple, peanut, oat and soy 

Me - Avoiding celery in processed foods after RXN to celery

Learn the basics of food allergy management with KFA's online course - Enroll Today!

A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
1235 South Clark Street Suite 305, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->
Link copied to your clipboard.