So Delicious® Dairy Free #Pi4All Photo Contest to Raise Funds, Awareness for Kids With Food Allergies
In honor of Pi Day (3.14), So Delicious® Dairy Free is hosting its second annual Instagram contest called Pi(e) 4 All (#Pi4All), celebrating allergy awareness.
Show off your creativity by making and sharing delicious, allergy-friendly treats and benefit Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) at the same time!
Math lovers celebrate Pi Day on 3/14, since 3, 1 and 4 are the first three significant digits of "Pi" (the ratio of a circumference of a circle to its diameter). Over the years, many people have celebrated with special pies and pie-eating contests. Our friends at So Delicious understand that no one should go without pie on Pi Day!
How to enter:
- Snap a photo of your delicious, allergy-friendly pie.
- Upload your photo to Instagram between March 12 and March 14.
- Include a description of your allergy-friendly pie (for example, “This is my #dairyfree #glutenfree #peanutfree cream pie).
- Please be sure to include #Pi4All and @so_delicious in order to be counted. Tag @kidswithfoodallergies as well so we can see your creations!
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per day (3 total).
- Winners will be selected randomly by So Delicious Dairy Free. All winners will be contacted individually and announced on their blog by 5:00 pm PST on Friday, March 18.
KFA thanks So Delicious for their support.