Join Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) on Monday, May 11, 2020, at noon ET for a Twitter chat on preparing for and treating anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction.
- What is a food allergy?
- What is the best way to tell if someone has a food allergy?
- How can I prevent food allergy reactions?
- How can I prevent food allergies from developing in my infant?
- How should I prepare for anaphylaxis?
- Is it safe to go to the emergency department during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What makes someone at higher risk of having anaphylaxis to food?
ACT for Allergy
May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month, and May 10-16 is Food Allergy Awareness Week. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the MedicAlert Foundation have teamed up to help you ACT to protect your child from anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction. Make your pact to ACT and help us raise awareness about food allergies.