Bellisio Foods, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert Regarding Certain Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo Packages Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Soy
For Immediate Release
December 22, 2017
The recall covers the following product:
Brand Description: Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo
Product Label: “See below for the product label”
Code Date: J7305
UPC Number: 7 17854 10501 9
The Michelina’s frozen entrée identified above was distributed by Bellisio Foods to retail locations and distribution centers located in:
- Coastal Pacific, 1320 South Baker Ave STE A, Ontario CA 91761
- HEB San Antonio W202, 4700 N Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio TX
- Safeway Anchorage, 3520 Pacific Avenue, Auburn WA 98001
- Super Valu Hopkins, 101 Jefferson Ave South, Hopkins MN 55343
- Walmart 7012-Washington Ct, 1400 Chillicothe Road, Washington CT House OH 431
Out of an abundance of caution and with an emphasis on consumer safety, Bellisio Foods is issuing this voluntary recall to ensure that consumers are made aware of the potential hazard. No illnesses have been reported to date due to consumption of this product. No other Michelina’s products are affected by this recall.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall should contact 1-800-446-5469 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Media with questions should contact Tom Lindell at (612) 305-6149 or via e-mail at email@example.com.