Skip to main content

VideoKFA Food Allergy Videos

What Forms Do I Need From My Child's Doctor for School?

Dr. Dave Stukus and Dr. Mike Pistiner discuss what forms you need to get from your doctor for managing your child's food allergies and asthma at school.

Add Comment

Comments (3)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Kids With Food Allergies
A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
1235 South Clark Street Suite 305, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
Link copied to your clipboard.