Join Anna Luther of My Life and Kids Blog and Kenny Mendez, president and CEO of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA), a division of AAFA, for a Facebook Live discussion on new research and insights on the social and emotional impact of food allergies on parents. Also get useful back-to-school advice for parents of kids with food allergies!
When: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019, at 1-1:30 pm ET
Where: My Life and Kids Facebook page. You can watch the session live or later from your computer, iOS or Android.
Anna and Kenny will discuss:
- The prevalence of food allergies in kids and new research on this topic
- How food allergies impact the social, emotional and financial well-being of families
- How parents can collectively use their voice to impact policy change on these important issues
- Specific advice for parents as their kids head back to school
- How parents can get help if their child is newly diagnosed with food allergies
They will also take your questions LIVE! Join the session and post your question in the comments during the Facebook Live or submit your questions before the chat to firstname.lastname@example.org.