We recently launched a new Food Allergy Patient & Family Registry. Designed to collect data that will help amplify the voice of individuals and families with food allergies, this is the only registry of its kind.
Here are three reasons why you should consider participating and adding your voice to this research:
1. You’ll be helping to improve lives
Registry data will help advance research to improve diagnosis, prevention, care and quality of life for everyone living with food allergies and, ultimately, find a cure.
2. You’ll be in control of your data
The Registry is safe and secure. You will always determine when, how and with whom you share your information.
3. Participation is free and voluntary
To get started, simply:
- Register for your child or yourself
- Enter some basic information
- Complete a Food Allergy History and Diagnosis Survey
As noted last week with the release of a monumental food allergy report co-sponsored by AAFA, more research is needed to answer all the questions surrounding food allergies. Our registry data will contribute to that effort, but we need your participation to make this a success.