Join the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at noon ET for a Twitter chat on managing food allergies.
- How can you tell if someone is having an allergic reaction from food?
- What are some effective strategies for preventing food allergy reactions?
- What are some tips to help someone with food allergies dine safely in restaurants and schools?
- What puts someone at risk of having anaphylaxis from food allergy?
- How can you prepare for anaphylaxis?
- What tools and resources should you use to educate those around you about safe food handling and preventing food allergy reactions?
More Than Food Allergies
May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. This year, we want to dispel myths and help others see beyond food allergies. We are raising awareness about how food allergies are more than just a physical condition. They impact every aspect of life. But they don't have to define your child. Show us how your child is #morethanfoodallergies.