Keep the holidays happy this season! Educate your loved ones about your child's food allergies before holiday events to help keep them safe and happy. Today more than 6-million kids and their families are managing a food allergy. Holiday time can be especially isolating if you don't have a family action plan in place.
The Balancing Act® airing on Lifetime Television® featured Kids With Food Allergies in a recent series on food allergies. The second episode focuses on spreading food allergies awareness for the holidays.
Watch now: "Holiday Health for Food Allergies":
In the segment, Michele Cassalia, spokesperson for Kids With Food Allergies, discusses:
- First holidays after food allergy diagnosis
- Alerting family and friends about your child's food allergies
- Emergency care plans
- Signs of an allergic reaction
- Prevention and preparation tips (how to cook safe food)
- Holiday planning
- Non-food holiday traditions