There's nothing sweeter than celebrating Valentine's Day with the ones you love. Valentine's Day has long been associated with candy and sweets. For children with food allergies, this can mean being excluded or feeling unsafe. Focusing on non-food gifts allows everyone to safely enjoy the holiday.
Use our Tips to Safely Celebrate Valentine's Day With Food Allergies which includes ideas for celebrating both at home and at school.
Valentine's Day at Home
- Make safe treats for your family.
- Perform random acts of kindness for others.
- Create a family photo project.
Valentine's Day at School
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Create origami hearts.
- Host a Valentine's Day poetry reading.
Download and share our Valentine's Day handout!