Isn’t it great when you can do good just by shopping for things you were already going to buy? When you shop at Amazon, you can get the great deals you love while helping Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) at the same time! Just set up your Amazon Smile to benefit the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America National. KFA is a division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, so when you choose AAFA National on Amazon Smile, it will benefit KFA too.
Here are some ways you can shop on Amazon to benefit KFA:
- Select AAFA National and shop through Amazon Smile on Prime Day. Prime Day offers special deals for Amazon Prime subscribers. You’ll get some great deals and help us out at the same time.
- Create a healthier home by buying some of our Certified asthma & allergy friendly products® on Amazon.
- Fill your pantry with some of your favorite safe foods without leaving your home.
- It’s almost time to shop back-to-school deals. Instead of fighting the crowds, use our Amazon link to have school supplies delivered right to your door.
How to Benefit KFA Using Amazon Smile
If you previously set KFA as your charity in Amazon Smile, you may get the following message:
This is because KFA is officially a division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). You’ll need to change your selected charity to Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America National to benefit KFA.
Here are the steps you take:
1. Click the Choose a new charity button.
2. In the Search for your charity box, type Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
3. Choose Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America National from the list. Click the Select button.
Once you’ve selected AAFA as your charity, go to smile.Amazon.com to shop.
Thanks to you, we can continue to offer support to millions of families with children with food allergies. Thank you for helping AAFA and KFA!