Skip to main content

Product Image
Manufacturer or Brand
Description

Full fat coconut cream and virgin coconut oil that can whipped into a whipped cream topping. Chill can, pour into a bowl and whip.

Ingredients Free-From
Milk, Egg, Soy, Peanut, Tree Nuts (not including coconut), Sesame, Wheat, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish
Contains

Coconut cream, virgin coconut oil, coconut sugar and guar gum.

Category
Milk, yogurt and cheese alternatives
Photos
Photos
Photos

Add Comment

Comments (4)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

Hello there .Yes the ciconut everywhere in new product make my life more difficult to avoid it same as I avoid tree nuts, and dairy products to my sin. And the dander of all,some milk formula for babies who are diagnosted of food allergies like animals milk they give them substitute that contain coconut ...... the danger of coconut is very serious even when kids are not diagnosted with all type of food allergies. Thank you againBest regards
| |

O
Last edited by Momofthree

Yum!  I spotted a can of the coconut whipping cream a while back and picked it up. I had no plans for it, but I had stashed it in the fridge.

We had a ton of blueberries so I decided to make Frozen Berry Mousse. The texture was a little more icy than when I've made it with the tub coconut whipped topping, but still delish!

A great option with minimal ingredients!

Kathy P

Hello DearsMany thanks!! it will be a good  product but not for my son who is allergic to coconut too. After my experience  with fooď allergies  and taking care of my son I discovered that many kids who are allergic to tree nuts have the risk to be allergic to coconut too knowing that coconut do not bellow to tree nut but to palm, the same as kids who are alergic to dairy have the risk to be alergic to soya milk too. I liked to share my opinion for new parents  who suffer from food allergies. Many thanks Olaf.

O
Last edited by Kathy P
Link copied to your clipboard.