Skip to main content

White Chocolate Chips Nestle Tollhouse Simply Delicious (Free of 8 Major Allergens)

We are sharing this information for your convenience. It is not an endorsement or a guarantee of the product's safety. Always read ingredient labels. Contact the manufacturer, if needed, to confirm the safety for your child.

Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) is a division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). AAFA is the largest and oldest nonprofit patient organization dedicated to asthma and allergies. KFA educates families and communities with practical food allergy management strategies to save lives and improve the quality of life for children and their families. Our online community includes public blogs. To post a comment, you will need to register or sign in.

Product Image
Manufacturer or Brand
Description

Organic, vegan white chocolate free of major allergens

Flavors / Varieties

White chocolate morsels

Dark chocolate (67%) morsels

Semi-sweet morsels

Ingredients Free-From
Milk, Egg, Soy, Peanut, Tree Nuts (not including coconut), Coconut, Sesame, Wheat, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish
Contains

Organic cocoa butter,  organic cane sugar,  organic tapioca starch,  organic rice syrup solids,  organic rice maltodextrin,  salt

Facility Information

Contact company for more information.

Other Information
Certified Organic, Vegan
Category
Desserts, Candy and gum

Add Comment

Comments (6)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I called and they make them in a dedicated facility free of the top 8 allergens.  Intentionally made in another country to ensure no cross contact.  LOVE IT!!!!!!

Me:  Latex Allergy, Drug Anaphylaxis and environmental allergies, mild asthma triggered by environmental allergies only. 

DS Peanut Anaphylaxis w/ low thresh hold, ALL tree nuts (including coconut), lupine, pink peppercorn, Egg (can't eat baked either),  avocado, zucchini, papaya, mustard, kiwi;  Asthma, dust, pollens, dogs, cats, grasses.  OAS.  Outgrew Milk.

DD2 Egg (can't eat baked either), Garlic, Carrots, tuna, crab, and unknown food allergies; Dog, dust, Latex.  Outgrew Milk.

My dream... I want 100% transparency in food labeling.  I dream of kids washing hands after they eat at school.  Food ONLY in the cafeteria - no where else in school -  and no peanuts/nuts allowed in schools by ANYONE (direct ingredients).  As needed:  Drink milk in a designated area only etc if a severe milk contact allergy etc etc.   Work to a solution as much as we can for as much as we can versus just saying - can't control all food so let's control none.  MITIGATE risks.  

This is really great. I was watching Bloomberg and they were interviewing the Nestle president. He was speaking about being dedicated to cleaner food and overall improving their product for all people. I am impressed. I saw this interview maybe 3 months ago and to already see products on the self is a good sign.  Thanks for sharing

Self-Shellfish, several environmental 

DS-Shellfish, Peanut, Walnut, Almonds, Hazelnut..

Gloria, they are available now! Several members have already reported that they are able to find them in their local stores. 

Melissa

Grace:Seasonal Allergies, Asthma, Josh:Allergic to Peanuts and Tree Nuts, Asthma,Rebekah:Allergic to most foods, g-j tubed fed, portacath for hydration, Asthma. Has passed apples, peaches and pears. Is now eating BACON!

Will you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a brief story of your experience with us on GreatNonprofits?

A Division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
1235 South Clark Street Suite 305, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1-800-7-ASTHMA (1.800.727.8462)
-->
Link copied to your clipboard.