New and Improved Allergy-Friendly Recipes
Each month, thousands of families with food allergies make use of KFA’s Safe Eats™ recipes. The recipe collection on our website is sponsored by So Delicious® Dairy Free. Thanks to them, we are able to keep Safe Eats free and accessible for everyone.
Have you checked out the Safe Eats database lately?
You’ll be excited by what you find! The Safe Eats recipe database is now better than ever:
- Over 1,200 allergy-friendly recipes
- Lots of ways to search for recipes. All allow you to only see recipes that are “free of” the ingredients you must avoid. Options include searching by keyword, category, rating or find new recipes recently added.
- You can submit your own recipes and photos. This way others can enjoy them, too.
- You can comment on recipes to let others know what worked or didn’t work for you.
- You can share your favorite recipes on social media.
Plus, the entire recipe collection is mobile-friendly!
Recipes courtesy of So Delicious
So Delicious has added several recipes to our collection. Be sure to visit Dairy Free Recipes to find new ideas on how to use So Delicious dairy-free products.
Celebrate Cheesecake Day with these delicious Blueberry Cheezecake Pops
This Thursday, July 30th, is National Cheesecake Day. So Delicious Dairy Free shared this delicious recipe with us. These Blueberry Cheezecake Pops are free of the “Top 8” allergens. What a great way to celebrate National Cheesecake Day!