Join Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) for a webinar on the latest research on food allergy anaphylaxis in infants and toddlers.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Dr. Michael Pistiner, pediatric allergist at MassGeneral Hospital for Children in Boston, Massachusetts
- Melanie Carver, Chief Mission Officer, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Sanaz Eftekhari, Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Research, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
RSVP now to join us for the webinar on Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. ET (10:30 a.m. PT).
The webinar will include information from ground-breaking research on severe allergic reactions in infants and toddlers with food allergies by KFA, Dr. Pistiner, and other food allergy experts. The webinar will focus on:
- Food allergy prevention
- What to do if your young child develops allergies
- Recognizing and treating anaphylaxis in infants and toddlers
The KFA team will also answer your questions during the webinar. You'll have a chance to submit your question during registration.
KFA is the food allergy division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).