Skip to main content

Product Image
Manufacturer or Brand
Description

Just add water and then microwave for a quick dessert.

Flavors / Varieties

Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fudge Brownie

Ingredients Free-From
Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts (not including coconut), Coconut, Sesame, Wheat, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish
Contains

Soy lecithin, gluten free oats

Facility Information

Produced in facility that also processes eggs, milk, and coconut.

Other Information
Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Category
Desserts, Flours and baking mixes
Photos
Photos

Add Comment

Comments (6)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
BustersMom posted:

This should have corn listed as a potential allergen. So close to being edible. 

As a fellow mom who has helped her daughter manage a corn allergy, I hear ya! Keep on the lookout as more products are added, and hopefully there WILL be some that will work with your allergy set.

And please feel free to start a new topic on our community forums -- I have found great support in managing a corn allergy on our forums, and hopefully you will, too!

K8sMom2002

El Moe, thanks for sharing! You've reminded all of us parents how important it is to check with the manufacturer and compare their cleaning practices and labeling policies with our doctor's advice and our comfort zones. 

Another tip a friend has shared with me: periodically check with companies that I may have avoided in the past, because due to letters just like yours, they may change their policies! 

K8sMom2002

Be careful with King Arthur products. I purchased their brownies and sent an email to ask about treenuts/peanuts in their mixes. Please see their response below

RESPONSE
Thanks for contacting us here at King Arthur Flour.

King Arthur Flour’s certified gluten-free blends and mixes don’t have any of the U.S. top 8 allergens added to them as ingredients; however, they can share production equipment with eggs, dairy, soy, coconut, and almonds. We employ robust allergen-control measures in order to prevent unintended contact during production, but it remains important to note that King Arthur Flour only tests for the presence of gluten in these products. We’re simply unable to guarantee against the possibility of contact ever taking place.

Our number one priority is the safety of our customers, and when there is any health concern we recommend seeking the advice of a doctor or nutritionist to determine if a product should be included in one’s diet. 

Kind regards,

Martina 
Customer Service 
King Arthur Flour 
800-827-6836 

EM
Link copied to your clipboard.