A fun tradition is snuggling up with family to watch your favorite holiday movie. You'll want something to munch on while you stream your favorites. We've collected our favorite allergy-friendly movie snacks.
- Mulled Apple Cider - a warm and slightly spicy classic.
- Dairy-Free Hot Cocoa - your favorite milk alternative makes this a sweet treat.
- Marshmallows - these can be flavored with peppermint for a holiday treat.
- Rice Nog - spices, vanilla and a secret ingredient transform rice milk into a creamy treat.
- Caramel Apple Dip - a traditional caramel made dairy-free for dipping apples or other treats.
- French Vanilla Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce - a bold vanilla caramel that goes great with dairy-free ice cream.
- Coconut & Caramel Popcorn - dairy-free caramel popcorn with the added crunch of coconut flakes.
- Caramel Popcorn - brown sugar caramel drizzled over popcorn.
Nut-Free Snack Mixes
- Rosemary Chickpea Nut-Free Nuts - roasted chickpeas with a satifying crunch.
- Asian Chickpea Nut-Free Nuts - crunchy chickpeas that pack lots of flavor.
- Monkey Munch - a classic remade using sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut-free butter.
- Mock Buckeyes - creamy sunflower seed butter centers dipped in chocolate.
- Mock Peanut Butter Cup Bars - candies made with your favorite nut-free butter, graham crackers and chocolate.
- Molded Chocolates - easy to make chocolate candies, can be plain or crunchy.
Find even more delicious allergy-friendly recipes in our Safe Eats® recipe collection.
Join our community to follow our blog for the latest new food finds and allergy-friendly recipes.